Sixth graders Hobbies

I first began collecting books when I was seven. I got my first book for a birthday present.
My favourite book is Greg's Diary 4. 
My rarest book is one about athletism because they are hard to find. The book I will like to get in the future is a copy of Hamlet because I watched the film and I loved it.
I recommend collecting books because it's good for your learning and you can get better in writting and in school.

M.G.

My Fridge Magnet Collection

I first began collecting Cordoba fridge magnets when I was four. Then, I continued with magnets from Spain and now I am collecting them from Europe.
My favourite magnet is from Rome because it has The Mouth Of Truth. My rarest magnet is one from Ireland because it is like a sticker.
I'm going to get a magnet from the USA in the future.
I recommend collecting fridge magnets because you discover many countries

L.S.R

My Nail Polish Collection
I first began collecting nail polish when my mom bought three bottles of nail polish. 
My favourite nail polish is the pink one because it is very beautiful. The rarest is one which is yellow.
The nail polish I want to get is a silver one, green pistachio and sky blue.
I recommend collecting nail polish because you can look beautiful and because it is fun. You can paint your nails in different colours.

Beauty Belle
My Bracelet Collection
I first began collecting bracelets last year  when I bought one and I loved them. My favourite is a colourful bracelet because I bought it in Tenerife. My rarest bracelet is a black one because it is very ugly. I want to get to have 1.000 bracelets.
I recommend collecting bracelets because it is lots of fun and they look beautiful in your wrist.

MRU
My Violin 
I first began playing the violin when I was nine. I started going to music school and they gave me the violin. My favourite violin teacher is Monica C.A. because she is fun and a great teacher.
My favourite music piece is Consertino on Vivaldi Krusler Style. 
I want to be a professional violinist in the future.
I recommend studying violin because it's very interesting and lots of fun.



ACJ 

Comentarios